Thursday, March 19, 2009

Digging around in the files...

So I was looking through my hard-drive, deleting old files and programs, when I stopped upon this beautiful movie that I, Kristen, and Katie made back in 2007. I had thought I lost it... boy, was I glad to find it. Still brings tears to my eyes remembering that day we showed it to the family at Kent and Polly's house. I really should make more of these... not sure why I put them off so much. Maybe one day I'll finish the Emma movie I started back in 2008.
Anyways, enough rambling from me and just enjoy the movie! If you would like a DVD-rip of it to watch in your DVD player, just email me and I'll make one up for ya.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING!!
Downloading it may take a while for some of ya... it's a bit more than 80 megabytes. Be patient and go wash some dishes while it downloads or something.


1 comments:

A Baarz said...

Kristen,

I have to say that one of the best things from being from Smoot is the great people you get to rub shoulders with. I just love your family!! I love your mom! I loved you Aunt Janis. I loved your movie--great job!

Aimee Clement Baarz